What makes Glendower special?
Glendower is currently in the planning phase and is yet to be built. It will be an attractive, inviting and environmentally-conscious lifestyle estate for Elders over the age of 65, who want to live in a secure, green environment. The land overlooks the golf course and all units will be north facing.
Glendower will be located on eight hectares of prime land next to the Glendower Golf Estate in Bedfordview. The development is close to Dowerglen, Dunvegan, Bedfordview, Linksfield and Senderwood.
Glendower will have 120 units, offering a range of luxury accommodation options, with modern finishes to suit a variety of needs. The units will be available to purchase on a life right basis, to Elders aged 65 and over.
The majority of the units will be freestanding, with either two or three bedrooms, all with two bathrooms, double garages and covered terraces and decks.
There will also be:
- A limited number of semi-detached two-bedroom units, all with double garages.
- A limited number of apartment-style two-bedroom units, with separate single garages.
- A beautiful clubhouse, with covered terrace and stunning views of the golf course.
- A recuperative care centre.
- Swimming pool.
- Controlled access and 24-hour security.
As Glendower is yet to be constructed, there is no waiting list at this stage. For more information about the development, please contact Erica Woodward at 011 882 2510.