You may use this site to browse the content and make legitimate donations/payments and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitations, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent donations/payments. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and other laws.
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including – without limitations – data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or nay part thereof) following such a change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the Website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than that which is stated in the Terms and Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The website may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Website; the pages that you access while at the Website and the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our Website. This information is used to help improve the Website, analyse trends and administer the Website.
The Website may use cookie or tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Website and understanding how visitors use the Website. Cookies can also help customise the Website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options.
You may also make donations/payments through a direct deposit. It’s exactly the same as doing an EFT payment, except you’ll have to go into Standard Bank and physically make your direct deposit there. Please fax through your deposit slip to us on (011) 882 4670 to ensure your donation/payment is processed correctly.
Bank : SBSA Johannesburg
Branch No. : 051001
Account Name : Rand Aid Association
Account No. : 200 643 622
Account Type : Cheque
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registration domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and the merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions.
Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technology changes.
Telephone Number: (011) 882 2510
Fax: (011) 430 0367
Postal Address: Private Bag X03, Lyndhurst, 2106
Physical Address: 200 Modderfontein Road, corner Wordsworth/Lyndhurst
Email Address: email@example.com
A copy of the ECT is available at http://www.polity.org.za/pol/acts/2002
I understand the Terms and Conditions and hereby accept the Terms and Conditions.
I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway, or make any fraudulent payments through the Website and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Rand Aid Association for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.