Thornhill Manor is set on 14-hectares of land, within a fully-secured residential estate on the historical site of Modderfontein, in Gauteng. It is easily accessible off the N3 Modderfontein turnoff and close to a variety of shopping centres, sport and golf clubs.
The village offers two- and three-bedroom cottages, available for purchase on a life right basis to Elders aged 65 and over.
All of Thornhill Manor’s cottages are north facing and have two bathrooms, a roofed terrace and enclosed drying yard. The kitchens have ample cupboard space and provision has been made for a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge / freezer. They also have telephone sockets and a connection to a DSTV satellite dish.
- 112 Two-bedroom cottages: 111,6m² excluding garage.
- 101 Three-bedroom cottages: 136,2m² excluding garage.
All cottages have either a single or double garage, with automated garage doors.
- Inter-denominational chapel.
- Recreation centre, comprising of a large, well-equipped hall, community centre, snooker and card rooms.
- Swimming pool.
- Transport to shops and amenities, which are in close proximity.
- A physiotherapist, podiatrist and beautician services are available by appointment.
- Comfortable clubhouse, which residents can use for celebrating occasions with friends and family.
- Dining room seating area.
- Residential care facilities (frail care) at Ron Smith Care Centre or Thembalami Care Centre.
Would you like to place your name on the waiting list?
If you are interested, you can place your name on the primary waiting list for Thornhill Manor by paying a small, refundable deposit. You can also be on the secondary waiting list for any other village of your choice at no additional cost. If you wish to be on an additional primary waiting list for any other village, an additional refundable deposit will secure a place. Please contact Thornhill Manor for more information.